Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My title

I chose “Deeper into the rabbit hole” because it alludes to the entrance of my own psyche. The mind is an extraordinary place, and just like a rabbit hole, the farther you venture in, the more questions you discover. The answers to these questions will be based on my own observational biasness, and may conflict with the social norms. I liked this title because “Alice in Wonderland” is one of my favorite stories and Disney movies. I was absolutely terrified by the movie as a child, but now I feel as if I can relate to it. Sometimes I feel like Alice, “tumbling down the rabbit hole”, unsure of what I’m doing or where I’m going. As I fall deeper, I realize that the only thing I have to guide me through the darkness is the same curiosity that led Alice down the hole in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment